Imagine this, carving through the snow topped mountains, heading towards the glowing warmth of Kingshouse Hotel. You are greeted with warmest of welcomes, Christmas music, twinkling trees, and of course, the four-legged neighbours. You haven't experienced anywhere quite like this. Gather with your nearest and dearest in Glencoe, tuck into the finest fayre and sip on a dram or two.
Your inclusive festive package includes:
- Three night's accommodation
- On our inclusive package 24 December to 27 December all your meals are included - from lunch the day you arrive to breakfast the day you leave
- Guided walks, whisky tasting, live music and ceilidh
Joining us for New Year? Your inclusive package also includes:
- Three night's accommodation from 30 December – 2 January
- Celebrate Hogmanay with a gala dinner and dance into the wee hours with a ceilidh
Christmas Breaks are from 24 December - 27 December
New Year Breaks are from 30 December - 2 January
Looking to extend your festive stay? If you are staying on 23 December or from 27 - 29 December, then only bed and breakfast is included.
All that is left for you to do is kick back and enjoy.